Accidents and Injury
Accidents and Injuries can be exhibited as a range of injuries to the body caused by or related to a sudden distortion through extension. Many times these injuries can cause pain to the back and neck but can also be displayed in pain in the knees, hips, wrists, ankles, etc. Injuries can be sustained in many ways, including car accidents, sports related, and falls from stairs, chairs, or even slippery pavement.
You may notice an immediate pain and aching, or nothing at all in the beginning stages. Trauma from injuries can effect your life days, weeks, or months after the initial injury and effect your life with headaches, back and neck pain, memory loss and weakness in limbs. Mild to progressively severely disability has been reported.
What Conditions Should You Look For After An Accident
- Mild or intense neck or joint pain
- Jaw pain
- Forward-leaning posture
- Sore neck
- Stiffness and tension, inability to rotate the head
- Mild or intense headaches
- Migraines, sensory deficits with hearing and smell
- Trouble controlling limbs, loss of balance
- Cerebral blood flow interruption causing dizziness
- Pain moving or lifting the arms
- Dislocation, spinal damage, herniated disc symptoms
6102 Shallowford Rd. Suite 103
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Conditions That We Treat
- Knee Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pain Management and Relief
At True Wellness Integrated Medicine we use the most advanced technology available for our patients.
We are Chattanooga's pain relief experts.
Our team works to provide seamless, safe, effective patient care.
Our patient’s health and comfort is always our first priority.